Friday, March 10, 2017

Test writing units 4-7

Dear Editor,

I am writing to nominate myself for the summer placement programme that I read about in your magazine. I would like to nominate myself because I think that I have the suitable knowledge to work with other students this summer.
Firstly , I am very parient and discreet , because in my school all students trust me with their secrets. Secondly , I have been elected in the school council and with the other members of the school council , I solve various problems of the school. Moreover , I attend English lessons and this May I am going to take my certificate in English.
In addition to this , every summer I work to the village park " Zografakis ". I spend my free time with children and play with them. Furthermore ,in the village park " Zografakis " , I have learned how to work , so I am the most suitable person for this position .
All in all , I am the correct person and I want to work for you this summer. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Nick kokkinos

No comments:

Post a Comment