Monday, August 21, 2017

Letter of recommendation

Dear Editor,
      I am writing in response to your announcement which i read in your magazine. I would like to nominate myself.
      I am a 15-year-old high school student. I speak Greek and English well. I am very sociable and adventurous as i enjoy meeting new people and having fun with them. I' ve been to many different summer camps before and i know how most of them work and i think that i would be very helpful to everyone. In addition, i strongly believe that i could help in case of an accident or an emergency, for example if someone gets injured because i know how to give firsy aid.
      This summer camp could be very beneficial for me because i will get to know more people and make make friends. Moreover, i will improve my social intreacting abilities and gain great, new and unforgettable experiences.
      All in all, this summer camp could be of great benefit to me and i hope that i will be chosen for this camp. I look forward to hearing from you.

                           Yours sincerely,
                                  George Georgandelis

1 comment: