Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Writing an e-mail to a friend

 From: Christos
 Sent: 14th November
 Subject: Art Course

Hi Sam!
     How are you? It's been a long time since I last heard from you. I'm writing to answer all your questions.
    It is good idea to paint me. It will be fun. As for the place you will paint me is in my garden because it will help you to paint me very well. The reason is that my garden has a lot of flowers and some little statues.
    Regarding the special object, it is my little bear because I have had this since I was 6 years old. As for the questions I have three ones. First of all, when will you come to my house? Secondly, when you finish your painting would you like to stay in my house? Finally, what things do you want from me if you paint me?
    I'm looking foward to your next e-mail!
        Write back soon,
       Christos

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea. A painting of you and your teddy bear! Don't forget to smile

    ReplyDelete