Friday, October 4, 2013

A formal letter

  Dear  Sir/Madam,

  I  am  writing  to  apply  for  a  place  in  Big  Brother  reality  show,  I  saw  advertised  in  a  magazine.

   I  would  like  to  be  in  this  show  because  I  am  very  keen  on  playing  games  and  solving  problems.  I  also  watch  a  lot  of  reality  shows  and  I  know  how  to  behave  in  there.

   I  have  always  wanted  to  be  in  a  reality  show.  I  solve  problems  since  2003  and  have  been  very  good,  I  am  also  playing  games  for  10  years  and  have  been  very  good  there,  too.  I  speak  English  very  good,  I  have  also  the  Lower.

   I  think  I  am  the  right  person  for  you  because  I  have  all  the  skills  and  qualities  you  need.  I  would  be  very  grateful  if  you  choose  me.  You  can  contact  me  on  6958452599.

   I  look  forward  to  hearing  from  you.

   Yours  faithfully,
   Kostas  Martimianakis

1 comment: