Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Future plans / ambitions / jobs

1,2.   My first plan for the future is to finish school with a good mark. Afterwords, is to go to a university and study piloting and when I finsh from the university I want to find a job and spend one or two years there and then to go to another airway on abroad

3.  In the future I want to be a successful pilot  in a big airline on abroad, but this job wants very good english.

4.  In my opinion I think that the profession that suits me best is the pilot because I like be up in the sky and sees the earth from abrove.

5.  I want to be successful gradually because I want to do it on my own and not to help me somebody and then to owe to hima favour, but if someone  like my father wants to help I won't say no.

No comments:

Post a Comment