Friday, October 4, 2013

A formal letter.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to apply for a place in the 'Bog Brother' show I saw advertised in a magazine.

I would really like to be in this show. I enjoy playing strategy games on the computer, mostly. I am also a big fan of maths,so I am keen on solving problems as well.

Another thing to take note is that I havea smaller brother and I am used to this type of situations, because we fight every day. Last but not least I can speak english very well.

I think I would be a good contestant for the show as I have all the qualities and qualifications needed. I would appreciate if you consider me. You can contact me on 6919 3232322.

I look forward to your decision.

Yours faithfully,
      Nick.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm..Bog Brother..sounds like a weird show. Watch your typing.

    ReplyDelete