Sunday, February 1, 2015

Gadgets


  • Have you or someone you know ever had a mishap or an accident with your iPod or MP3 player? What happened?     Fortunatelly  I hane never had an accident with my gadjets. I'm really careful and responsible with them. If I remember correctly,one of my friends, had dropped his iPod while he was listening to music in the cafeteria. Luckily his iPod is okey now!

  • What's your favourite gadget: mobile plone, computer, MP3 player or iPod? Why?                                                                    I like to get through technology and keep up with it. I don't have a favourite gadget but the most useful in my opinion is mobile phone. Mobile phones have a wide variety of abilities which help you,to cover all your needs  such as making a phone call, taking photos, logging onto the internet, watching videos and much more.

2 comments:

  1. Bravo to all the amazing writers of this blog and especially to Marineiros who blogged on a Sunday at home! That's the spirit! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blogging well done :-) So proud of you all ... Keep up the fantastic work. Ruth

    ReplyDelete