Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Speaking Stage 1

1.How do you feel when you have got an exam?
When I have got an exam I feel a bit anxious and I act nervously,like biting my nails or moving my legs RESTLESSLY/ continuously.Furthermore,I am worried because I don't want to forget anything.

2.Do you want to go to university?
Yes,I want to go to  university because I think that it helps you very much,and if you don't have a deGree from a university you won't find a job easily.

3.Are you a competitive person?
No,I don't think I am a competitive person because I don't care much about things that other people care,like playing a video game WELL or be a good scorer at basketball or football.

4.What characteristics must a good friend have?
In my opinion a good friend must be honest and helpful,he/she doesn't need to always be honest .Moreover,a good friend must be a person that you can turn to when you have problems.

5.Have you ever had a swollen ankle/a bad bruise/a black eye?What happened?
Well,if I remember well I had a swollen ankle once when I was 5 or 6 years old.I was playing football with my friends when I tripped over a chair and hurt my ankle.

6.What do you like doing at the weekends?
At the weekends I like meeting my friends and hanging out with them.We usually go to the cinema but other times we play card or video games.Additionally I like taking exercise with my sister.

1 comment:

  1. Manoli look at the capital letters to understand some changes I've made. Good job!

    ReplyDelete